Search Engine Marketing:
1. Create Profile in Facebook, Twitter and LinkdIn. And join the groups which are related to your business. Then post comment as guest user which implicitly draw the user on those group to your profile. Profile should have proper informative content which helps the visitor to understand and fascinate them to join us.
2. Create Google Alert with relevant phrases and keywords. It will help to get information of the other sites which are relevant to your sites.
3. Subscribe the Feeds and Add it as in iGoogle to manage all together and track the updates of those sites.
4. Social Media Sites: Submit the link in Digg, Delicious Popular ,Reddit, TechMeme, PopURLS with eye catching headline and short and crispy description which draw the traffic to our site.
5. Looking other competitor in ‘You tube’ to know how they are working and making updates to draw the traffic.
6. Running PPC campaign in popular advertising network like Google AdWords, Yahoo Ad.
Search Engine Optimization:
7. Research and Use relevant keywords to site pages – Gather keywords which are not only relevant to our business objective but also have highest score in popular search engines.
8. Create sitemap which help the search engine to know how it will crawl the site pages and index them. We can use ‘Google Webmaster tool’ to submit the sitemap in Google search engine.
9. Write keyword and content reach articles and post it to article junctions like:
10. Use relevant keywords in Anchor text and.
11. Use the seomoz.com FREE tools like ‘Popular Searches’, ‘SEOToolbox’, ‘RankTracker’ to keep track on the site performances.
Search Engine Submission:
12. Submit web site URL in Search engines- There I have found a helpful tool ‘Web CEO’ which has a feature to submit the web site in all top search engines automatically. We can also filer the search engine based on Country and Language basis (if we want). I check that, this includes all the search engines into the list.
13. Submission on search directory -
http://dmoz.org/add.html (for DMOZ, Google, AOL, Others)
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/suggest/ (for Yahoo Directory)
http://listings.looksmart.com/?synd=none&chan=lshomeft (For MSN, LookSmart, Altavista)